Consumer compliments and feedback

The WA Country Health Service values feedback from patients, family members, carers and the community. Your feedback helps us to identify areas in need of improvement from a consumer/carer's perspective. Your comments help us in our commitment to continuous improvement and delivery of safe, high quality health care to our community.

  • A hospital reception
  • Meeting of health professionals

Talk to us in person or by phone

Don't hesitate to discuss your concerns with staff on site, or ask to speak with the manager.

Consumer Contact/Concern/Feedback/Complaint Form

Please note: The feedback form requires that Adobe Reader be installed on your computer.

Complete the feedback form:

When using Internet Explorer:

  • Right click on this feedback form link, select the Save target as... option and save to your documents folder.

When using most other Internet browsers:

  • Right click on this feedback form link, select the Save link as... option and save to your documents folder.

Open the document, type in the the required details then choose the method of submission from the options below:

  • If you have a email client installed on your computer, Click 'Email form' which will then be forwarded to a senior manager in the relevant service, or
  • If using Web Mail, create an email, add the subject line "WACHS Feedback Form", manually attach the file to a email and send it to the email address, or
  • Click 'Print and post' and mail the printed form to the relevant service's address, listed below.

Contact your local regional office

Patient Assisted Travel Scheme (PATS)

If you require more information about the Patient Assisted Travel Scheme (PATS) please contact the PATS office in the region in which you are a permanent resident.

Please note, Peel is not part of the WA Country Health Service. For PATS information and applications for the Peel region please contact the Peel Health Campus.

Freedom of Information

The Western Australian Freedom of Information Act 1992 (the FOI Act) gives you the right to apply for access to documents held by the WA Country Health Service.

We can help you to obtain access to your requested information, and ensure that personal information we hold is accurate, complete, up to date and not misleading.


How to apply for access to information

The WA Country Health Service has Freedom of Information (FOI) coordinators and officers across Western Australia. They are designated to receive FOI applications and they can provide information regarding the nature and types of documents held.

Contact your regional office:

Or contact the Office of the Information Commissioner (Western Australia) for more information.

Useful links

Advocare - An independent advocacy agency that promotes the rights of people receiving aged residential and community care services.

The Health Consumers' Council - An independent community based organisation that advocates on behalf of consumers to government, doctors, other health professionals, hospitals and the wider health system.

The Mental Health Review Board - An independent quasi-judicial review body established under the Mental Health Act 1996 that provides reviews of persons made subject to involuntary orders in Western Australia.

The Council of Official Visitors - Provides an independent advocacy service for individuals who are currently being treated under the Mental Health Act 1996 and/or who are living in licensed private psychiatric hostels.

The Office of Health Review - Provides an impartial means of having complaints about the provision of health services reviewed, reconciled and dealt with in confidence.

Western Australian Government Complaints Information website  - useful information about how to give feedback, make a complaint or take a complaint further, sources of advocacy and advice, support for non-English speaking people and for people with hearing impairment.

Health and Disability Services Complaints Office (HaDSCO) - An independent statutory authority providing an impartial resolution service for complaints relating to health or disability services provided in Western Australia.

We welcome:

  • Comments
  • Concerns
  • Complaints
  • Compliments
  • Suggestions
  • Queries